Attention Chiropractors: Please use the CAM (CHIRO/ACU/MASSAGE) fee schedule for any of our members with 'The Essential Plan'
- Chiropractic: Treatment Request Form This form should be used to request prior authorization for chiropractic services for members with contractual visit limitations.
- ICSI: Clinical Practice Guidelines for Low Back Pain The clinical practice guidelines focus is on the acute (pain for up to 7 weeks) and sub-acute (pain for between 7 and 12 weeks) phases of low back pain. It includes the ongoing management of low back pain, including indications for spine specialist referral within the first 12 weeks of onset.
- Keele STarT Back Tool The Keele STarT Back Screening Tool (SBST) is a simple prognostic questionnaire that helps clinicians identify modifiable risk factors (biomedical, psychological and social) for back pain disability. The resulting score stratifies patients into low, medium or high risk categories.
- Neck Disability Index Questionnaire The Neck Disability Index Questionnaire (NDI) is a 10-item questionnaire that measures a patient’s self-reported neck pain related disability.
- Oswestry Low Back Questionnaire The Oswestry Disability Index is currently considered by many as the gold standard for measuring degree of disability and estimating quality of life in a person with low back pain.
- Roland-Morris Disability Questionnaire The Roland-Morris Disability Questionnaire is a self-administered disability measure in which greater levels of disability are reflected by higher number of a 24-point scale.
- Chiropractic, Acupuncture, and Massage Therapy Reference Manual