Volume 24, 2018
- Issue 9 - Updated Drug Therapy Guidelines Available Online We have updated the following drug therapy guidelines.
- Issue 8 - ADA 2012 Dental Claim Forms to be Required Effective December 1, 2018, BlueCross BluesShield of Western New York will accept only the 2012 version of the American Dental Association (ADA) dental claim form.
- Issue 7 - Telehealth Reimbursement Available to Behavioral Health Providers We are now reimbursing behavioral health providers for telehealth services.
- Issue 6 - New Clinical Editor ClaimsXten We are replacing our current clinical editor with the enhanced ClaimsXten system.
- Issue 5 - BestPractice Performance Adjustment Factor Updates Available BestPractice Performance Adjustment Factor (PAF) updates effective July 1, 2018.
- Issue 4 - Updated Drug Therapy Guidelines Available We have updated the drug therapy guidelines.
- Issue 3 - Pediatric Incentive Opportunity We are offering a new pediatric incentive program exclusively for primary care providers.
- Issue 2 - SBIRT to be Reimbursed We have updated our coverage policy to include reimbursement of SBIRT (Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment). Effective February 1, 2018. SBIRT was previously considered No Special Fee (NSF).
- Issue 1 - Updated Drug Therapy Guidelines We have updated the drug therapy guidelines.