Virtual Fitness at Canalside
Summer is here and so are we! BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York is committed to your health and well-being. Working with our community partners on safe social-distancing measures, we’re pleased to present a variety of unique events to keep you healthy this summer.
For more information and a complete schedule of free fitness classes, click the button below.
*Classes will be recorded and posted online 3 days after in-person class*
Yoga with Steve
Description- 60 minute peaceful and powerful yoga session. Join Steve for a sunrise session at 7:30am on September 12th in person, or tune in virtually on September 19th
Mondays, 6pm: La'Movement Fitness - Pilates Stretch - Join La'Movement Fitness for a Pilates stretch class - a full body stretch and tone! Bringing your own mat and resistance band is highly encouraged.
Wednesdays, 6pm: Graceful Warrior Yoga - Graceful Warrior Yoga classes bring forth a unique experience filled with strength, power, grace, and clarity. Yoga and its unique ability to connect the body and mind provides the positive results we are look for in our daily lives.
Saturdays, 9am: Shannon Connors - Core N More - Core N More is an all over body low impact mat class targeted to strengthen your core, your upper body and your gluten. Focused flute work on the mat as well as strengthening your upper body all while social distant and safe on your own mat!
Class Safety Protocols:
- Registration is free and required to maintain safe social distancing protocols.
- Please check in at the BCBS welcome tent.
- Masks are required before and after class. Masks are available at the BCBS Welcome tent.
- Stay within 6' of your designated workout station.
- Please maintain a minimum of 6' distance from other participants at all times.
- Please bring your own water and equipment.
- Please cancel your registration if you are feeling unwell.
Zumba: Zumba is a simple hour-long fitness dance party that will get your energy up and leave you feeling happy and wanting more! Instructors Jen, Megan, and Olivia lead you through different international rhythms for a great summer workout.