Personal Health Navigation Services
Extra help when you need it most
Health issues can come up at any time. When they do, we're here to help - quickly, confidentially, and at no cost to you. Our clinicians are available to answer questions about symptoms, medications, and health conditions for non-urgent concerns.
Our health navigators will:
- Help you find hospitals, doctors, and dentists
- Research health care costs
- Assist you scheduling appointments with hard-to-reach specialists
- Untangle claims, billing, and payment issues
- Provide information about elder care
- Request transfers of medical records, x-rays, and lab results
- Offer clinical support to explain health conditions and answer questions about symptoms and medications
- Help with transition to other care if benefits end or if necessary
- And much more
To get started, call the number listed on the back of your member ID card. We're here to help.