As a Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage member, you have an over-the-counter (OTC) benefit of one $25 purchase every quarter* to get the products you need conveniently delivered right to your door. Using your OTC benefit you can shop for a wide range of items including vitamins, allergy care, and first aid products. Simply order online, by mail, or by phone.
The Benefits of an Online OTC Account
Easy, Fast & Secure - Check out what your OTC benefit website offers to you through many convenient features.
- Browse all the OTC products that are available to you like denture, and diabetes care products.
- Monitor your balance while you shop; making it easier to use the full $25/ quarter benefit.
- Track your current orders waiting to be delivered, and view orders made in the past.
Who is Eligible for this Benefit?
The benefit is available for Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage Direct Pay members in the following plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield BlueSaver (HMO)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Senior Blue 601 (HMO)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Senior Blue 651 (HMO)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Senior Blue Select (HMO)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Forever Blue 751 (PPO)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Forever Blue Value (PPO)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Freedom Nation PPO (PPO)
How to Create Your Online Account
To access your online OTC account, click the button below to login or register. See the image for what the login screen should look like. You will need your Blue Cross Blue Shield Member ID card in order to set up your account.
Available January 1, 2021
Ways to use your benefit
Place your order online quickly and easily with the digital catalog.
Use the print catalog to complete and mail your order form.
Call us to place your order using the print catalog as a guide.
*You’re eligible to receive a $25 allowance each quarter of the plan year. Your allowance amounts will reset every January, April, July, and October. Unused dollars will not roll over from one quarter to the next. If you remain a member from January through December of the same plan year, your quarterly allowances received will total $100. Over-the-counter supplies can only be ordered from the OTC Fulfillment Center.
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York (BCBSWNY) is a Medicare Advantage plan with a Medicare contract and enrollment depends on contract renewal. Other pharmacies/physicians/providers are available in our network. BCBSWNY complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia linguistica, Llame al 1-833-735-4515 (TTY 711) 注意：如果您使用繁體中文，您可以免費獲得語言援助服務。請致電 1-833-735-4515 (TTY 711)
Content Last Updated: July 30, 2021