Medicare Advantage Plan Options
You have options when it comes to Medicare Advantage plans. Let us help you navigate and select the right plan for you. Start by learning the difference between HMO and PPO or skip to view and compare all plans shown below. Learn more below.
New for 2019:
- Preventive dental: Coverage now included in all of our plans.
- Reward program: Members get a $20 reward card (up to $60) after receiving certain preventive services, including their annual wellness visit, colorectal cancer screening, and breast cancer screening (subject to medical necessity).
- Telemedicine: Connect with a doctor 24/7 using your mobile device or computer for only $5 more than your primary doctor cost-share.
HMO vs. PPO: What's most important to you?
Do you stay mostly local?
Coordinated care and cost savings
- Care coordinated through your primary doctor
- Typically lower premiums
- Affordable copays for doctor visits
Do you travel a lot, or spend time outside the area?
Flexibility and freedom of choice
- Access to in-network and out-of-network doctors
- Coverage when you travel
Forever Blue 751
Forever Blue Value
Senior Blue 601
Senior Blue Select
Would you like to view all plan details?
A division of HealthNow New York Inc., an independent licensee of the BlueCross BlueShield Association. BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York is a Medicare Advantage plan with a Medicare contract and enrollment depends on contract renewal. BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-833-735-4515 (TTY: 711).注意：如果您使用繁體中文，您可以免費獲得語言援助服務。請致電 1-833-735-4515 (TTY: 711).
Content Last Updated October 15, 2018.