Preventive Health Services
BlueCross BlueShield plans include more than 50 free preventive health services* so your employees can take control of their health - and work to improve it, too.
Free Preventive Health Services:
- Annual Check-ups
- Cholesterol Screenings
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Well Child Visits
- Breast Cancer Mammography Screenings
- Osteoporosis Screenings for Women over 60
- Breastfeeding Support
- Autism Screenings for Children under 24 months
- Colorectal Cancer Screenings
- Diet Counseling
- Lead Screenings for Children at Risk of Exposure
- Adolescent Alcohol and Drug Use Assessments
- Free Immunizations, including Influenza, Measles, Mumps, and Tetanus
*The free preventive health services are available with most plans. Please consult your contract for benefit information.
Our team of nurses and case managers will work with you to create custom preventive education campaigns. These campaigns are designed to increase awareness and engagement, so that your employees and their families can get and stay healthy. These campaigns also help you control long-term costs related to untreated, preventable health conditions.
One conversation saved his life