What is Trichomoniasis?
Trichomoniasis is the most common curable STI; however, only about 30% develop any symptoms. Trichomoniasis infection is more common in women than in men.
Men with trichomoniasis may notice:
- Itching or irritation inside the penis;
- Burning after urination or ejaculation;
- Discharge from the penis.;
Women with trichomoniasis may notice:
- Itching, burning, redness or soreness of the genitals
- Discomfort with urination
- A change in their vaginal discharge (i.e., thin discharge or increased volume) that can be clear, white, yellowish, or greenish with an unusual fishy smell
You should be examined by your doctor if you notice any of these symptoms or if your partner has an STD or symptoms of an STD.
- Behavioral Health Clinical Criteria Set Request Form Criteria Review
- Anxiety Screening
- Depression Screening
- 1-877-837-0814 (TTY 711)
- Find a doctor
- Provider directory
Let's Talk Stigma
Many people suffer from a mental health diagnosis in silence because of the discrimination that goes along with it. Let's Talk Stigma is starting a conversation to end the stigma surrounding mental illness.