HIV / AIDS Case Management Program
The HIV / AIDS Case Management Program encourages members to take charge of their disease by using their health care team to develop personalized management tools, including risk reduction techniques. When patient self-care education starts early, it can prevent life changing complications.
Who is eligible for HIV / AIDS Case Management?
All members with a diagnosis of HIV / AIDS are eligible to join the program. Members can be identified for eligibility through:
- In-patient hospital claims
- Pharmacy claims
- Members can be referred to the program by their health care providers
- Members can enroll themselves in the program
What services are offered?
- Personalized educational material regarding HIV / AIDS
- Free, telephonic health coaching by our staff of registered nurses
- Newsletter articles
- Web links to nationally recognized HIV / AIDS resources
- Web-based program information and self-management tools
- Comprehensive prescription formulary
- Online enrollment and "opt-out options"
How do I enroll?
To enroll, obtain additional information or remove your name from our HIV / AIDS management program, please contact the customer service phone number on the back of your identification card.