As a BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York Medicare Advantage member, TruHearing™ is your vendor for routine hearing exams and hearing aids. You can call TruHearing™ to ask questions about your hearing benefits, schedule appointments, or find a provider. It is important to remember that you must schedule all appointments for routine hearing exams and hearing aids through TruHearing™ in order to access your plan covered benefits. Your hearing care program includes:
- State-of-the-art Technology
- Enjoy natural, life-like sound in virtually all listening situations
- Hear speech clearly, even in noisy environments
- Stream audio and phone calls directly to your ears from your smartphone1
- Personal Care
- Guidance and assistance from a TruHearing hearing consultant
- Local, professional care from an accredited provider in your area
- A hearing exam plus three follow-up visits for fitting and adjustments
- Help Along Your Way
- A worry-free purchase with a 45-day trial and 3-year warranty
- 48 free batteries per aid included with non-rechargeable models
- Guides to help you adapt to your new hearing aids
To contact TruHearing,™ call 1-844-319-7440 (TTY 1-800-975-2674).
Customer service representatives are available:
Oct. 1 — Mar. 31, 7 days a week, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Apr. 1 — Sept. 31, Mon. — Fri., 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Looking to find a participating provider?
Participating provider locations can be found in our provider directory.
1 Smartphone compatible hearing aids connect directly to iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod Touch® devices. Connectivity also available to many Android® phones with use of a phone clip accessory.
Frequently Used Tools
- Find a doctor or facility
- Find a pharmacy or prescription drug
- Find a lab
- Find a vision provider
- Find a dental provider
- Get help deciding if surgery is right for you
- Read or write a review of your doctor
- View the 2019 Medicare Advantage Provider and Pharmacy Directory*
- View the 2018 Medicare Advantage Provider and Pharmacy Directory*
*If you would like a copy of the Medicare Advantage provider and pharmacy directory mailed to you, please call customer service at 1-800-329-2792, TTY 711. We are available Oct. 1 — Mar. 31, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week; Apr. 1 — Sept. 30, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Mon. — Fri.
Interested to know how much a procedure may cost?
Looking for something else?
A division of HealthNow New York Inc., an independent licensee of the BlueCross BlueShield Association. BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York is a Medicare Advantage plan with a Medicare contract and enrollment depends on contract renewal. This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call 1-800-329-2792 (TTY 711) for more information. BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-833-735-4515 (TTY: 711).注意：如果您使用繁體中文，您可以免費獲得語言援助服務。請致電 1-833-735-4515 (TTY: 711).
Content Last Updated October 15, 2018.