Find a Lab
Searching for quality care from a lab has never been easier. Using our new and improved tool, you can find a facility to take care of your tests.
Find care and estimate your cost in three easy steps
- Log in to your online account. By logging in, search results will automatically be personalized to your plan and network. If you don't have an account, set one up here.
- To begin your search, laboratory, facility, or browse by category. You can also refine your search by location, place, distance, and more.
- Click Search. Your results will be displayed by distance, starting with the providers closest to you.*
*The Find a Doctor tool will typically search based on your current location. If you wish to search in another area, click on My Location and type in the city or ZIP code.
Use Quest's online service to make an appointment at one of its local Western New York Patient Service Centers. Making an appointment will help to eliminate your wait time for routine laboratory services.
Quest Diagnostics® is a separate company. Quest, Quest Diagnostics, and all associated Quest Diagnostics marks are the registered trademarks of Quest Diagnostics.
Are you a Kaleida group member?
Kaleida's group plan includes access to a Kaleida facility or Quest Diagnostics for your laboratory services. Log in to your online account to access the laboratory list.
Frequently Used Tools
- Find a doctor or facility
- Find a pharmacy or prescription drug
- Find a lab
- Find a vision provider
- Find a dental provider
- Get help deciding if surgery is right for you
- Read or write a review of your doctor
- View the 2019 Medicare Advantage Provider and Pharmacy Directory*
- View the 2018 Medicare Advantage Provider and Pharmacy Directory*
*If you would like a copy of the Medicare Advantage provider and pharmacy directory mailed to you, please call customer service at 1-800-329-2792, TTY 711. We are available Oct. 1 — Mar. 31, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week; Apr. 1 — Sept. 30, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Mon. — Fri.
Interested to know how much a procedure may cost?
Looking for something else?
A division of HealthNow New York Inc., an independent licensee of the BlueCross BlueShield Association. BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York is a Medicare Advantage plan with a Medicare contract and enrollment depends on contract renewal. This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call 1-800-329-2792 (TTY 711) for more information. BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-833-735-4515 (TTY: 711).注意：如果您使用繁體中文，您可以免費獲得語言援助服務。請致電 1-833-735-4515 (TTY: 711).
Content Last Updated November 2, 2018.