A plan that provides lower cost-share options for members who choose providers in the Catholic Health System and other select hospitals and health care facilities.
Why Choose focus?
- It's cost effective.
All emergency care, primary doctors, pediatricians, and OB-GYNs are at Preferred tier.
- It gives you options.
You can go anywhere, but your costs may vary.
Preferred relationships with Catholic Health System facilities provide more services and locations to meet your needs.
Here are the plan details:
There are many advantages of using focus Optimum Choice or focus Flexible Choice. View the breakdown of each below.
- Before you choose your doctor or facility, find out which tier they participate under using our Find a Doctor tool
- Please note, focus plans are available to those members who reside in Erie or Niagara Counties only.
Members within this tier receive lower out-of-pocket costs when they use specific doctors, specialists, and hospitals.
All Catholic Health System facilities:
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Mount Saint Mary's Hospital
- Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Sisters of Charity Hospital (Saint Joseph's)
Additional Particiapting Facilities:
- Bertrand Chaffee Hospital
- Bradford Regional Medical Center
- BryLin Hospital
- Buffalo VA Medical Center
- Eastern Niagara Health System
- John R. Oishei Children's Hospital
- Medina Memorial Hospital
- Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Women's Christian Association (WCA) Hospital
Members within this tier receive access to all the remaining providers in the entire BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York network, but out-of-pocket costs may be higher depending on the doctor or facility they choose.
Ready to enroll?
Not sure if this plan is right for you?
Compare our tiered plans, align and focus by clicking on the button below. If you would like to speak with a sales representative, please call 1-800-888-5407.