A plan that provides lower cost-share options for members who choose Kaleida Health providers and other select hospitals and health care facilities.
Why Choose align?
- It's cost effective.
All emergency care, primary doctors, pediatricians, and OB-GYNs are at Optimum Choice.
- It gives you options.
You can go anywhere, but your costs may vary.
Preferred relationships with Kaleida Health facilities provide more services and locations to meet your needs.
Here are the plan details:
There are many advantages of using align Optimum Choice or align Flexible Choice. View the breakdown of each below.
- Before you choose your doctor or facility, find out which tier they participate under using our Find a Doctor tool
Please note, align plans are available to those members who reside in Erie or Niagara Counties only.
Members within this tier receive lower out-of-pocket costs when they use specific doctors, specialists, and hospitals.
All Kaleida Health facilities:
- Bradford Regional Medicare Center
- Brooks Memorial Hospital
- Buffalo General Hospital/Gates Vascular Institute
- DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Eastern Niagara Health System
- John R. Oishei Children's Hospital
- Lake Shore Hospital Inc.
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Olean General Hospital
Additional Particiapting Facilities:
- BryLin Hospital
- Buffalo VA Medical Center
- Erie County Medical Center
- Mount St. Mary's Hospital
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
- Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- United Memorial Medical Center
- Women's Christian Association (WCA) Hospital
Members within this tier receive access to all the remaining providers in the entire BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York network, but out-of-pocket costs may be higher depending on the doctor or facility they choose.
Ready to enroll?
Not sure if this plan is right for you?
Compare our tiered plans, align and focus by clicking on the button below. If you would like to speak with a sales representative, please call 1-800-888-5407.