Group Payment Options
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York offers a quick and easy way to manage your health plan and pay your premiums. In an effort to better serve our employers, we offer online billing and payment capabilities for Group Administrators.
Pay Online With eBilling
Benefits of eBilling
Now accepting partial payments until further notice
Managing premium invoices and payments is easier than ever
- Go paperless and manage premium invoices online
- View balances and schedule convenient automatic deductions to never miss a payment
- Remit, view, and track payment history
- Export billing information to Excel or PDF
How It Works
- Premium invoices are generated approximately seven days before the end of each month for the following month’s invoice. Full payment is required. You can avoid paying two months of premiums by paying online before the next month’s invoice is generated.
- Set up online payments with a checking or savings account (credit card accounts are not accepted).
- If you choose auto-pay, funds will be withdrawn on the 26th of the month prior to the month you are paying for. (Example: Payment for June 1 coverage will be withdrawn on May 26.) If not, the group has to manually process their payment each month.
View Payment History
You may need to gain access to your health insurance premiums payment history when applying for the CARE Act loans. You can do so by following the steps below.
You must have HIPAA on file to access this information. Fill out the HIPAA Form. If you need assistance, please contact your Account Executive.
- Login into eBilling as Employer
- Click on Payment History (Under Payments in the right side menu)
- Click Submit
- Your payment history should appear
- Login to eBilling as Broker
- Navigate to the Client Activity tab
- Click on Payment History (Under Payments in the menu on right side of the screen)
- Enter the group number into the Group ID field and click Submit
Pay By Mail
Payment Processing Center
PO Box 644366
Pittsburgh, PA 15264-4366