Missed a webinar? Click on the buttons below to watch now.
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Workplace strategies to understand and address behavioral health
Mental health disorders are among the most burdensome health concerns in the United States. According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly 1 in 5 US adults aged 18 or older reported any mental illness in a given year. Poor mental health and stress can negatively affect an employee's job performance and productivity, engagement with their work, communication with coworkers, and overall daily functioning.
Join us to learn:
- What behavioral health issues are
- The link between mental and physical health
- What health care providers are doing to address the situation
- What you can do to help your business and your employees
- Information on community resources available to assist
Time: 12:00 PM EST
Dr. Kristin Ahrens,
Medical Director, Behavioral Health, BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York
President and CEO, Horizon Health Services
Interested in submitting a question in advance? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.