Employee Benefits - Total Rewards
We strive to inspire our employees and their families to achieve their best health and wellness. We work hard to ensure our employees have competitive benefits and the best resources available. From comprehensive health care coverage to retirement programs, our employees can thrive in every stage of life.
- Employees are eligible for health and dental insurance the first of the month following their date of hire.
- Life insurance and travel accident coverage is provided to all employees.
- 401K with company match.
- Paid time off plus 11 paid holidays.
- Medical - Our medical plans are designed to help you maintain good health and protect you from the financial burden of a serious illness or injury. Deciding which plan is best for you depends on your specific health care needs, budget, and lifestyle. Copy and high-deductible align plans offer collaboration between doctors, hospitals and your health plan to provide the highest quality of care.
- Visual - Coverage for exams, lenses, frames and Contacts through EyeMed®
- Dental - Dental plan that provides coverage for basic preventative services such as teeth cleaning, X-rays, and comprehensive services such as fillings and oral surgery.
- The Good Life® Program - Encourages employees and their families to understand the importance of blood pressure, cholesterol, and other key numbers through annual health screenings and assessments. New hires are automatically considered compliant with the program and will receive a $250 no-strings-attached wellness debit card.
- Health Coaching - As part of the Good Life Program, employees may receive coaching by phone for any high-risk health issues.
- 401k - Participating in a 401(k) savings plan can help you build a solid financial future and retirement. Our 401(k) plan is through Charles Schwab.
- Life and AD&D Insurance - HealthNow provides life insurance coverage to provide two times your annual base salary in the event of your death. This benefit is doubled if the result of an accident.
- Disability - You are eligible for our company-provided disability benefits if you have a non-work-related injury, illness, or medical condition that prevents you from working and you are receiving appropriate care and treatment from a doctor on a continuing basis.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) - A health care FSA allows you to set aside pretax dollars to be used for qualified out-of-pocket medical expenses not covered by your health plan
- Paid Time off and Holidays – We know it’s important for you to take time to recharge, vacation and/or be with your family, and we encourage you to do so. We have 10 company holidays each year, in addition to one yearly floating holiday.
- Employee Assistance Program - We all experience personal challenges at one time or another. EAP is available to you and your family members, providing confidential access to a licensed counselor for help with personal, family, or work-related issues and to a work-life specialist who can provide support resources.
- Learning and Development – We offer a variety of options to meet the needs of our diverse employee population. We understand that some employees have a desire to refine their skills in their specific field, while others want to learn as much as they can about the organization. Learning and development opportunities include: tuition assistance, formal classroom training, professional development centers, online personal development opportunities, Lunch and Learn sessions, departmental training, an Accelerated Development Program, and ongoing Management Training.
- Fitness Center - Employees are eligible to join the Fitness Center immediately. It features a variety of equipment and classes as well as locker room facilities.
- Parking - Convenient parking is provided at no charge.