Trichomoniasis is the most common curable STI; however, only about 30% develop any symptoms. Trichomoniasis infection is more common in women than in men.
Men with trichomoniasis may notice:
· Itching or irritation inside the penis;
· Burning after urination or ejaculation;
· Discharge from the penis.;
Women with trichomoniasis may notice:
· Itching, burning, redness or soreness of the genitals;
· Discomfort with urination;
· A change in their vaginal discharge (i.e., thin discharge or increased volume) that can be clear, white, yellowish, or greenish with an unusual fishy smell.;
You should be examined by your doctor if you notice any of these symptoms or if your partner has an STD or symptoms of an STD.